Large Format Printing in Essex
Kaps Finishing offer the flexibility to develop bespoke solutions for our clients from cardboard engineered point of sale items, di-bond marketing hoardings through to more unusual substrates, woods, glass or metals.
Large Format Printing
About Large Format Printing
Large Format Printing directly onto substrates up to 100mm in thickness and up to 1.2m x 2.4m in size allows the team at Kaps the flexibility to develop bespoke solutions for our clients from cardboard engineered point of sale items, di-bond marketing hoardings through to more unusual substrates, woods, glass or metals.
What we do:
- Outdoor Graphics
- Indoor Graphics
- Exhibitions & Events
- Retail & POS
- Advertising Hoardings
- Site Survey & Installation
Roll up banner displays are ideal for trade show signs, presentations, point-of-purchase, or any other advertising venue.
Our robust systems have been chosen for portability, ease of use, durability & value for money.
These displays offer big graphics and a professional look, yet are lightweight, simple to install, and pack away neatly into a bag or box for easy transportation.
The pop-up graphic display stand is the perfect lightweight exhibition solution. Ideal for trade shows, point-of-purchase and most advertising venues.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to assemble, highly portable and great value for money.
- Quick to dismantle – each stand can be packed away in minutes into the supplied carry cases, cutting down on transport costs.
- Come complete with lighting, pedastal and wheelie box packaging.
Self adhesive vinyl or CMYK printed contour cut graphics – ideal for interior walls, window displays, contour cut stickers / labels, external signage and vehicle branding.
- Available in a variety of colours and finishes for all applications.
- Installation of any of our large format vinyls available on request.
Whether you’re advertising an event, a new product launch, a charity fundraiser or just want a vibrant image to frame on your wall at home or in the office. Our posters are simple, effective and economic.
Direct to media printing on almost anything up to 100mm thick to a maximum of 2.4 meter x 1.2 meter. Using CMYK & White Ink.
Please contact us for further information and estimates.
Our Print & Finishing Services
We have over 50 years experience in the printing industry and are therefore able to offer you advice and knowledge that is second to none.
Our services include;
- Large Format Printing
- Bottle neck collars, pillow packs, food packaging etc.
- One piece mailers: from a simple 4pp to the most complex maltese cross
- Tipping on credit cards, sachets, magnets even a single plaster has been done
- Automatic flat bed collating. 12 stations A6 to A3
- Hot & cold glue - fugitive (low-tack) and permanent: Up to 12 lines in one pass
- Automatic double sided tape application. 2 x heads with pattern control personalisation: wax and liquid Inks, we can print on coated, un-coated, even plastics
- Fully automatic Bobst B1 die cutting with stripping facility (8,000 Sheets per hour)
- Re-moist gluing: 6 robatech heads, with pattern control
- White paper samples service: free of charge for your convenience
- Stop start perfing/creasing
- Flat/Capacity/Gusset Folder make-up (all intricate handwork undertaken)
- Fully automatic shrink-wrapping
- Semi-automatic Wiro Binding