Wiro Binding in Essex
Kaps Finishing offer the practical benefits of wiro as opposed to glued and stitched publications so they can lie flat easily or fold back on themselves without folding shut or damaging the spine of the book.
Wiro Bound Products
Wiro Bound Calendars
About Wiro Binding
Recognised as a smart, secure, durable, up-market presentation format favoured by the professions, 360 degree page turn allowing documents to be opened completely flat or folded back on itself.
Pages remain in perfect registration when turned and is suitable for binding documents up to 22mm in thickness. There is a minimum size of A7 and a maximum size of A3 (subject to site and confirmation of materials)
At Kaps we have two wiro binding machines Grafisher semi-automatic wiro binder and a James Burn semi-automatic wiro punch.
Please contact us for further information and estimates.
Our Print & Finishing Services
We have over 50 years experience in the printing industry and are therefore able to offer you advice and knowledge that is second to none.
Our services include;
- Large Format Printing
- Bottle neck collars, pillow packs, food packaging etc.
- One piece mailers: from a simple 4pp to the most complex maltese cross
- Tipping on credit cards, sachets, magnets even a single plaster has been done
- Automatic flat bed collating. 12 stations A6 to A3
- Hot & cold glue - fugitive (low-tack) and permanent: Up to 12 lines in one pass
- Automatic double sided tape application. 2 x heads with pattern control personalisation: wax and liquid Inks, we can print on coated, un-coated, even plastics
- Fully automatic Bobst B1 die cutting with stripping facility (8,000 Sheets per hour)
- Re-moist gluing: 6 robatech heads, with pattern control
- White paper samples service: free of charge for your convenience
- Stop start perfing/creasing
- Flat/Capacity/Gusset Folder make-up (all intricate handwork undertaken)
- Fully automatic shrink-wrapping
- Semi-automatic Wiro Binding